Lucky Pet Petsitting is Hiring!
People say “cats own you” like it’s a bad thing. You know better. You haven’t met a cat you didn’t love. Cuddly or aloof, they all rock to you!
Put that cattitude to work in a flexible, active job that leaves you time to explore your passions. If you love volunteering or working with cats, have past experience caring for animals, lead with empathy and integrity, and form feline bonds wherever you go, we’d love to hear from you!
Lucky Pet Petsitting LLC has been partnering with families since 2005. Our stellar reputation comes from the relationships we forge with our clients. We know we’re caring for families’ most precious possessions: their animals and home. We thrive on mutual trust and a deep love of animals. We believe humor, kindness, inclusivity, compassionate support, and respect for clients’ homes benefits everyone.
We’re looking for reliable people with great communication skills, integrity and empathy who like to learn, educate, and advocate for the health and wellness of our furry friends.
Cat Sitting Specialist
In this position, you will…
- Conduct 1 to 10+ half-hour visits daily
- Provide fresh food, water, and medication, if necessary
- Clean the litterbox and tidy up after the cat(s)
- Take photos for client updates and social media
- Check in and out via an app, post photos and updates for clients
- The best part — love them up, play, and spoil them!
- Have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Have experience caring for cats other than your own
- Be willing to work some weekends and major holidays
- Undergo a background check and provide references
- Have a reliable smartphone
- Live reasonably close to our coverage area, and be able to cover our entire North Seattle territory, which includes Wallingford, Fremont, Ballard, Sunset Hill, Crown Hill, North Beach, Blue Ridge, Loyal Heights, Whittier Heights, Green Lake, Greenwood, and Phinney Ridge
- Flexible yet consistent hours
- Regular time off
- Pay of $18 – $28 per hour, plus daily scheduling pay
- Training, continuous support, and CPR certification
- A holiday bonus
- The coolest job, ever
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your résumé of relevant experience, and tell us what you’re looking for, why you think you’d be a great fit and how you would thrive in this kind of work.