Are cats your calling?
Join the Lucky Pet Petsitting team!
WHO YOU ARE
You wholeheartedly agree with the saying that time spent with cats is never wasted. You are compassionate, patient, and gentle with animals. You’ve never met a cat you couldn’t love and enjoy showering them with treats and attention. You believe Caturday should be a worldwide weekly holiday. You love volunteering or working with cats, and have past experience caring for animals. You’re the friend who can be relied on to always send the hilarious cat memes, and you’re definitely the one who can be found with the family pet when you go missing at dinner parties. You enjoy a more flexible and active career that gives you time to explore all your passions instead of a traditional desk job, and you always lead with empathy and integrity. You’re a helper, and you form bonds with animals wherever you go.
WHO WE ARE
Lucky Pet Petsitting LLC has been partnering with families since 2005, offering exceptional care, and has a stellar reputation. We take the care we provide extremely seriously. We know we are caring for families’ most precious possessions: their animals and home.
While clients choose us to work with, we also choose them. Your comfort is as important as theirs, and many of our clients have been part of the Lucky Pet Petsitting family for years. We thrive on mutual trust and a deep love of animals.
Lucky Pet Petsitting values strong communication, reliability, integrity, empathy, inclusivity, learning and education, advocating for animals, and the health and wellness of our furry friends.
We believe in good humor, being kind, supporting our clients, and being respectful of their homes.
Cat Sitting Specialist
In this position, you will…
- Complete 1 to 2 half-hour visits a day per family. Daily visits range from 1 to 10+
- Provide fresh food, water, and medication if necessary
- Clean the litterbox and tidy up after the cat
- Take photos for client updates and social media
- Check in and out via company software, post photos and updates for clients
- The best part — Love them up, play, and spoil them!
- Have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and insurance
- Undergo a background check and provide references
- Have a smartphone with unlimited cellular and data coverage, and ability to use our software/app
- Live reasonably close to our coverage area, and be able to cover our entire Seattle territory, which includes Wallingford, Fremont, Ballard, Sunset Hill, Crown Hill, North Beach, Blue Ridge, Loyal Heights, Whittier Heights, Green Lake, Greenwood, and Phinney Ridge
- Have experience caring for cats other than your own
- Be willing to work weekends and major holidays
- You get paid to play and cuddle with cats you’ll come to love as much as your own!
- You get to spend your days out in the community
- Training and continuous support are provided, as well as CPR certification
- This position provides flexible hours. You can manage your own schedule, so long as it fits within a reasonable time frame for the clients
- Pay ranges between $18 – $27 per hour, and you will receive an extra 15 mins of pay each day you work, which covers emailing and schedule planning time outside of your sitting schedule.
- We also offer a holiday bonus!
Please email email@example.com with your résumé of relevant experience along with a story and photo that shows your passion for cats!